My grandmother's memories about the Second World war.

We went to the train station. There were trains, many trains. One were going to the war, on the west from us. With soldiers and military equipment. I have never seen so many trains before, at the same time. Rocket launchers were going on and on, on the trains, in front of my eyes. I was looking up, military trucks, tanks.

And there were trains coming from the war, medical with insured soldiers and with people evacuating from the war zone.

I was standing on the station first time seeing for myself what war is.

People were scared, crying, looking for someone. Young future soldiers trying to find someone in the crowd.

Then I looked and there were four women in military uniform sitting on some boxes.

One woman was sitting on the top box. She didn't look like everyone else. How it felt. Her face was cold, serious. She was forced, put together like mountain. There were no fear in her.  Very calm.

I looked at my mother. Her face was serious too.

“Let's go" – she said.

We went home and stood on the knees.

We went to a deep, deep prayer. It was dark, felt like going through the dark, dark night, or thunder clouds. Few tiny balls like pearls were somewhere I could see.

“What do you want!” – voice said.

“Metal of steal" – I thought right a way and opened my eyes.