My "Lottery" inspiration - my story

Finally today I have met my "Lottery" inspiration.

I play Keno (Canadian lottery) and I will not deny, I have some achievements:):):) Of course, I am going for the top prize and I have dreamed about it, I have imagined my name on the lottery website and the newsletter! ...

 One time I was at a gas station and bought a few tickets, the sales person told me that one of his regular customers won the top prize at least 2 times. Why, why why not me!:)

I wanted to see that man so much that this morning I was at the same gas station exactly at the same time as him and the salesman who told me about him. We all met and talked about Keno game, had a few laughs, I bought 5 tickets, "the winner" bought almost 500 tickets and told me to keep him updated on my result. Now we have kind of raise who will win the top prize first.

Then in the car I usually listen motivational speakers like ANTHONY ROBINS, DENY JOHNSTON, books of DAVID CORNEGY and NAPOLEON HILL, ect.

One of the authors said: "If you really want to help the poor people, don't give them the last change your have. The best you can do - become rich, leave the poverty behind you and become an inspiration!"