a story

I was cleaning floors at my grandmother's hospital.
The nurses became my good friends,
They all were young after medical school
And I was tall a bit, on high hills and we bonded well together.
Few times a week they would get together in a small storage room under the stairs, drink beer and talk about life.
I would sit and listen.
One of the nurses had a short hair cut and had sparkling lipstick and I though she was one of the most beautiful women.
Sometimes my father's second wife used to visit them and she bumped to my mom once in the big empty hallway.
They started a fight like all cevilized people, a patient tried to pull them a part.
And someone called the police, be authentic thought the doctor and nurse are beating the patient.
My mom had black eye and had to go to the police and my father's second wife had to quit her job.
And later I had a New Year party in our apartment and we almost burned Christmas tree.
We were all dressed like prostitutes, it was our school dream work,
One of the firefighters had to call my mom
And this how she met her boyfriend..