...

It was December, few days before the new Year of Tiger.
I had a lot of plans, Moscow, private party,
Mini dress from a piece of brown tiger color fabric with only one button,
I made it myself in five minutes.
High hills, highlights in the hair, money from daddy and a train ticket for me and two girlfriends from the same city.
It would be the first time in my life, party outside of home, freedom.
Then a stupid phone.
My grandmother changed her plans,
Actually her friends changed plans, had to go somewhere and she couldn't find any one who was happy to party all night near TV,
Our normal party, eat, watching movies and waiting for the president wishing happy wishes.
Some kind of tradition.
No one answered the phone except me.
I wanted to go to Moscow so much,
But didn't go.
Every one had fan.
We had a boring part,
Me, grandmother and our almost two hundred pounds dog who finished the food.
I took few crazy pictures...
Next Year of Tiger, my son was born,
And he is a Lion  (Leo) by horoscope...