now

I am wearing jeans two sizes smaller,
To get back in my usual weight,
Since I have few extra pounds.
And it ripped you know where,
Like if I am walking in only underwear.
Some one at work said,
Oh, you have something with your jeans.
Now I look at the mirror
(Oh, my God).
One time I forgot to wear a skirt to work..
About butts and birthdays again..
We got a fluffy kitten as a gift,
Named him Fluffy.
The owner said he was a boy
And every morning Fluffy would go out to see girls.
He turned into big cat, shiny and fit.
At summer at night I hear: kittens!
What to do with the kittens?
After was a lot of swearing.
My great grand aunt though it was a real miracle,
She couldn't hear or see well and
We were showing her Fluffy ' s butt almost in the face saying:
It's a girl, a girl.
That's today story.