don't know


Since we talked about marriages,
Yes, why not, some people say it's a gift
I guess with the right person.
Do you know I never been depressed
I don't know what it is,
But I understand and can walk through.
I did and was very proud.
This woman we used to work together,
I know her for may be two years,
She is always engaged to someone,
And it's third time we are collecting money for her marriage,
All different people, no more questions.
Her profile picture is shining in hearts..
In high school we all, girls,
Had a dream to be prostitutes,
From watching new movies.
It was touch of freedom.
One girl in our neighborhood told everyone
That she is the one.
In the evening we are going out with dogs,
She is going out in BMW.
Jealousy going on.
In an hour we are cleaning his car,
She lied, couldn't even party. ..