a story

He told me just now:
You didn't write me about love.
Honey, was I writing on Monday how much I ..
It's Wednesday now...!
I think you are right!
What my new poem will be about?
I love you, I wrote many times and it's your nickname now....
May be I should steal the best love poem from the Internet and mention your name,
Or I can translate a poem from foreign language:
You are peach of my eyes, the most beautiful flower in the world,
One thousand and one night..
May be something like this.
He doesn't buy me new clothes, doesn't give me money or diamonds.
I don't see him a lot.
All he gives me is happiness, one of the best times in my life.
What is the price?
The price of sky always sunny and bright,
What's the price of the sun shining all day and moonlight at night.
He makes me feel happy all the the time