just a thought

May be I am not going to be a famous poet
And my writing will enjoy my grandchildren with force..
May be I should've become a doctor like grandparents, parents, aunt and uncle..
Or I should've become a natural healer like great grand mother and her mother, heal with touch of my hand and live in the forest.
And now look,
I am doing my taxes, driving a car, have to go to work, money, no child support..
That's not life of a poet, what I am going to write.
I have to wash dishes at four o'clock in the morning, make lunch and breakfast,
Call my parents, listen how great they feel working,
At sixty with dreams, plans and excitement,
Go to work, fell great too for some reason,
Be happy.. may be that's the thing.
I have huge reason to be happy, feel it, give, because nothing can change it.
Evening go to gym, healthy dinner, and a kids movie.
How can you be a poet like this.