today

Everything is good,
Feeling good.
Today is international children's day,
Speaking about children.
I remember my great grand parents and great great grand aunts.
Its good to grow up, see what's going to be,
Start again with a new baby..
Like today I was at J school, it's interesting, it's fun.
Time with children is happy, and my family is my friends,
And special people.
One my great grand aunt is still alive,
Few months ago we talked on Skype...
I was practicing my, how to call, talent, what ever,
Don't mind words at all.
Healers heal and feel with hands, it feels warm,
And they have to be strong enough to take and blow in the air,
It goes away, what ever again, no word.
One time, before going to medical university,
My great grand aunt touched my hands,
And said that I wasn't strong enough to be a doctor.
I didn't go to medical university, without questioning, anything.
Even my grandmother's hospital was paying for 6 years of my studies and guaranteed job.
I went to a law college and never thought about it until almost now.
Can I say, I feel the energy:)
Smile,
I am going for a walk...