don't know story


I have like a second,
Have to stop by at J school.. 
Everything is good..
Today kind of reading whats written,
Like communists,
I remember my grandmother's office, 
Pictures of communist leaders everywhere, 
Someone says that my father looks like Lenin,
In early 90th, not now..
Now she is retired,
Enjoin herself..
How she says at 89 years.. 

Inner voice beautifully enters the skiing arena,
And after triple twist he stops at the middle:
She likes figure skating..
Today we are going to read poems about (trying to understand what's written on a napkin) our economy? (question in voice).
Our economy. .. 
The bestest ever, the awesomest in the world?
Tomato! My favourite vegetable!
Gracias Senioras, Gracias!
(someone else throws a tomato at him)
Yummy!
What's is this?
Letter to myself written in the economy class instead of writing notes, 
Because our economy sucks..
Well,  it has nothing to do with love. 
Today I am going to read our (corrects fast) hers, our well unknown poetess.
New poems about love.
Who taught her how to write poetry?
(Proudly) No one, doesn't it show!
Homemade poet.
They didn't take her to music school.
My beloved poetess didn't know how to knock the wood in rhyme..
Writing poems now! (laughing)
She is away today,
Had to take a flight all over the world..
She forgot to say
I love you in the morning..
To her baby (laughing again)

Inner voice: Thank you ...
Who should I thank first... (looking up)
She finished her book!
It took (counting fingers and toes few times) years...many…
Welcome to our submarine,
This night we are going to have lots of fun reading her three stories.
Poetess (almost naked): Thank you. .
Inner voice (proudly): Naked is my advice always.
So no one will think what a heck our poets read...

Inner voice (looking extremely fresh).
Had vacation in the forest.. wild animals, friendly environment..
What did you put in the soup? (to poetess)
(looking on the box "love potion from 6 to 9 once a week" and hiding).
(to himself) that a good lane..
It's dinner time and I am making soup for you my love..
Going to be a new love poem (exited)
What did you put in the soup? (throwing in the garbage).
You don't need it, my advice make a smart face (crossing eyes) and don't smile.
(Thinking) I think he said clearly on multiple occasions, he wants to have a bitch,  not a witch!
Immigrants...
Open my dictionary at least once a year: 
Bitches are approaching roughly at the middle of the night
When all you want to see are dreams, cute puppies playing in the garden.
See because of you I have to call one now...
(To the crowd):
My friends,
I should've chosen another career..
When I had a chance and  now let my baby
Donald entertain my beautiful poetess..
(Jumps away discussed) Dirty mop...my face...that's not very hygienic. .
Poetess: Well, I like Donald Trump...
Inner voice: I meant Donald Duck from Disney, Daisy!  The same DVD we are watching with J for a year now.
(to the crowd):
She bought only one Disney cartoon to her son a year ago (laughs).
(Mothers support group shows picture of the inner voice to a suspicious man in a shirt with a big sign "mafia business")
Inner voice: Of course I like Donald Tramp!
(Crowd): what is she drinking?
Inner voice: let me see (opens the fridge): orange juice, milk, mango juice, coffee, tomato juice…best before 1987…
Trying to leave the stage fast:
She is only child (wears glasses) . ..a woman of her era..
She was volunteering at her father’s (whispers) .. office for four years.
Crowd nods in support and reaches together for wallets.(Inner voice always asks for money to help himself)
Crowd (loud): and what happened to those people?
Inner voice (walking around with huge piggy bank):
Thank you, thank you!
Strangely, it was 100 percent recovery.
Either way, I sense, soon we all will have a lot of fun..
(Runs fast away)..