don't know story

Poetess : today we will talk about money.
Sister : what is it the end of the month?
Great grand uncle : praying really helps.
Grandma : yes, my uncle is still alive.
Mail man: wow!
Poetess : the topic is money,
Let's stick to it.
Aunt : the weekend is coming,
We all will get sick..
Grandma : onion , garlic?
Hello..
Aunt: we are not allowed to talk about money.
Grandma: okay!
One word I learned in English for my great grand child.
Okay, we are can talk about own money,
And not some one else.
Poetess: I am happy!
Government lady: aren't you a single mother?
Five hundred a month from the government plus salary according to the tax return.
Mom: have another baby.
Aunt: here go, the problem is solved.
Grandma: thank you to my pension for working during the war.
Papa: I told her to work in my office,
But no, she wanted to immigrate.
Mom: I would immigrate too.
Poetess: It's not that I have not enough,
I want more.
I mean I want my wish to come true to have more and I want more.
That's only one wish I have.
Grandma: thank you to my mother and grandmother.
Poetess: and I am asking.
Mom: probably a man.
They won't do anything.
Aunt: people complaining about my prices.
I am doing massages and acupuncture to make healthy not to I am sorry please natural instinct.
Poetess: I am asking God.
Grandma: and how he supposed to send you money?
Great grand uncle: innocent people.
Aunt: have to go to work.
Poetess: me to.
Sister: I am already at work, free Internet.
Poetess: love, live, laugh.
Mom: go..