don't know story

Poetess: all I want my wish to come true.
And money is my wish.
That's all I am asking.
Everything else I kindly mention.
Please, please , please..(for few days)
Inner voice (after few days, wakes up fast): can you find another wish or something?
Poetess: I have every one I like and love.
Almost everything.
Inner voice: may be I should be dressed when you are asking.
If it's serious business..
Someone (dressed like an artist, singing and painting dollar bill):
In the morning hello often songs like "o",
Mostly sounds like "o" plus one four letter word.
Inner voice: I have never seen one and six zeroes dollar bill.
Some one: oh, it's a new one.
Grandma witch: would you kindly stop showing us the money.
Inner voice: and please may we kindly call you Papa witch since we have delicate issue with saying another word.
Papa witch: supremacists..
Whatever.
Grandma witch: we have to work every day.
Inner voice: I have vacation soon.
Poetess: Sunday?
Papa witch: like my art work?
Grandma witch: if I like it,
I will have horns and tail.
And what am I supposed to do with it?
Papa witch: with what?
Stick some flowers on it.
Grandma witch (excited): and walk naked?
Papa witch: no, no, no, lady, fully dressed.
Inner voice: I see some kind of obsession with the money here.
Papa witch: thank you.
Inner voice : you don't like money?
Papa witch : no.
They are roots to all of me.
And I am quite miserable in the morning.
Grandma witch : I like money and food.
Poetess : I lost some weight
180 pounds now.
Grandma witch : what?
80 pounds!
Inner voice: the bill is almost done.
Everyone: nice!