don't know story

Poetess: I am at work.
Everyone, almost is miserable here.
Sister: I am telling you,
It's the coffee.
Poetess: only my salary makes me happy.
Papa (laughs): have you all seen real .?
Since we can't mention this word either.
Aunt: children are the best.
Poetess : let's talk about children.
Papa: and grand children.
Grandma: we all should go for great grand children.
The Beast: people say I look like ..
Grandma witch is staring to cross first.
The Best (from the movie "Beauty and the Beast"): People like cows.
Cows have horns.
May be I am a caw too.
Grandma: so where is the milk?
And bread and butter?
The Beast : I am sorry...
Inner voice ( wiping tears ) : poor animal.
The Beast: truthfully, I don't know myself why I have the horns.
May be something from the story.
I didn't made it up myself,
More, I didn't painted myself in the movie.
Aunt: every day something weird. .
Inner voice: may be we should read the story.
(To Poetess): why are you wearing corset instead of skirt and sweater on your shoulders?
Poetess: would you stop asking questions today.
Inner voice (to Grandma): miserable too.
Grandma: don't say this word, write few dots..