don't know story

Poetess: I was in the wash room and I think the water started to run before I touched the metal thing.
Inner voice: what thing?
Poetess makes face.
Tbe clouds (from the sky): locas bonitas.
Inner voice: the sink or ... (makes face).
Aunt: one time I dropped my cell phone in the toilet and when I tried to call on it,
I think some one answered.
Mom: who can answered a phone somewhere in the toilet?
Inner voices: that's weird.
Mom: one time I was painting stupid public wash room in our city.
Some one wrote my name on the wall.
I bet ( to Poetess) it was your father's second wife.
Poetess: it was only a name.
Mom: I know whose name it was.
Mine!
Thank goodness, I know what people think.
Grandma: may be you shouldn't had a fight in the middle of my hospital.
Poor people thought a doctor (mom is blushing) and nurse are beating a patient who only tried to stop you two.
Mom: my youth...
I wan my grandchildren know I had personal life too,
Not that I am some kind grandma who only buys useful gifts every week.
Aunt: people should mind own business.
When I was packing my stuff in emergency room and telling to go to ..
I wasn't talking to a person on the table.
Stupid...and then they complain...
Grandma (to Poetess): are you wearing my bra?
Poetess: no!
Some people here are jealous of me.
Mom: sweater is not half skirt you know.
Inner voice: what are those chubby things sticking out?
Poetess: it's from a corset.
Mom: is it supposed to be on the belly and up?
Poetess: I am wearing leggings.
People are looking at my butt,
I have to pull the corset down.
Inner voice: this is fake story by the way.
Grandma: would you stop with this fake stuff.
Everything online is really.
Mom: and our business.
Poetess: who decided to attach glitter label inside of this pants?
Feell like taking it off.
Nudist: do it!
Poetess: at the beach, not at work.
Nudist: so, be the first one.