don't know story

Poetess : I updated my phone so much that now I can only call 911.
Nothing else works.
Grandma Witch : haven't heard from Boss for long time, handsome and polite gentleman.
I think the chairs and coffee table was a sign from above.
First I bought this blue table.
Boss: stupid. .
Yo mama is so stupid because when people talk to her,
All they can think: she is so stupid!
Aunt : I have yo mama joke too.
Yo mama is so stupid,
She was driving public bus without stopping at the bus stops.
It's about me..(shyly)
I was talking to people.
Boss: good thing I read in one wisdom book,
That stupid people, fools, nuts..
Inner voice : complete idiots by a chance?
Boss: them too..
They are some kind of blessing for long happy life.
And I found peace with myself..
People steal your book, burn it and blame you for it.
Grandpa Witch : bought the book.
Grandma Witch : it was the wind.
Boss: it was the wrong day..
Grandma Witch (to Grandpa Witch) : how would I know?
I have never worked in my life.
Critics (nicely dressed men in white uniforms with name tags): normal!