don't know story

Poetess : only black men are working good here.
They kind of like me.
When I drop things on the floor they rush to pick it up ...
Sometimes I write down what they are talking about.
And the women of all other races are jealous of me because of that.
Inner voice : this is racism!
One day you might have a case, just collect some evidence.
Poetess: yesterday on of the black men asked me,
How to call this place at work, how to call that place..
He was making notes in a huge book.
I asked him why do you have to write?
He said, "they" told me to write everything I am doing.
I laughed, why would "they" ask you if they don't ask anyone else.
He was writing for health and safety..
In case if the government sows up, everyone is safe.
He calls the washroom laundry room.
About after 4 pm, he says he feels already home.
I wrote this one too.