don't know story

Poetess : I think I saw a ghost yesterday.
Inner voice : congratulations!
You won our super prise!
Poetess: A flower!
Thank you!
I actually would prefer cash..
The real witch: where?!
Poetess : I was taking pictures in my living room,
And one of the pictures had shadow on it...may be..
I was so disturbed..
Then I showed it to some one, but they said I am crazy.
I think I was writing a weird story another day too.
What if because of that?!
The real witch : help us, help us our Heavenly Father,
Help all together!
Grandma w.: where is the picture?
Poetess : I deleted it.
Aunt: thank Goodness!
Poetess : today I took few more pictures, but didn't see anything.
Grandma w: I changed my last name.
People want me to spice up their lives,
It's too much now,
When I was young I was very spicy.
Donald : corrupted media is after our golden fish, me,
But don't worry people,
We will take our flags and will go and fight the flood.
Critics : you probably don't even know how to swim.
Donald : to all my critics once again,
I have a boat.
Pastor (locks the door of empty Church from outside) : God will help.
Grandma w: good thing we didn't want to know, don't want to know and hopefully might not want to know anything.
This how we raised, we know nothing.
(to group of children): let's repeat again, practice makes perfect!
We don't know anything, we don't what to know anything,
When we know something, we have to stay quite because it is probably not our business.
Children: we don't know what are you talking about great grandma.
Inner voice : it's a blessing.