Poetess : I think I have to read the Bible.
Aunt : it helps the most!
Poetess : I have never read the Bible. ..
I know few prayers. .
Why do we have to work for money?
Grandma : this is absolutely unfair..
I was working for fifty five years.
Grandma W: oh.. (she never worked).
Mom: go read the Bible little bit.
Poetess : I think I saw a shadow at work,
Again and again, right next to me, like sparkles.
It was my hair shining on the sides.
Orange color reflects the light.
Poetess : back to my nightmare dream.
It was at day time.
I was in the room with a creepy looking man.
Like not scary looking but weirdly. .
He asked me if I finished my book so he can read it.
I said yes, it is on a floppy disk.
He was surprised,
On a floppy disk! ?
How am I going to read it?
I had to go to another room and print on of my files.
Then I gave him to read.
He took few pages.
Then I looked at the rest of the papers I printed,
And it was cooking recipes.
I had to go and print again.
The floppy disk got broken..it's kind of broken now.
I had to show this creepy man the metal part of the floppy disk.
He said that he had to test me.
Like I saw one time,
One person sits and puts down hands on the table
And another takes a knife and makes some kind of ..pokes around the first person hands very fast.
You cannot move, only to look straight.
Then after the creepy men nicely tells me I can go.
I go outside, it's warm, summer I think. .
Some one asks me something, I have bag with my notes ..talking to someone. .