It was first music video,
My mother got from a friend.
Girls band is singing, dancing..
I couldn't understand a word in English
May be they are singing:
Life is not what you see,
Life is what you dream.
Long lines in unemployment office.
No more Soviet Union.
Everything in our city is closed except hospital, police and schoosl.
My aunts and uncles are not working,
Waiting for hours in those lines.
My mother is screaming at my father at home,
What are we going to do!
They are are arguing for weeks until he is leaving.
And me and my sister with numbers on piece of paper are waiting in supermarket to get milk and bread.
Somewhere like echo,
Life is not what you see,
Life is what you dream.
Young men from local gang are playing cards in our kitchen, 
Waiting for fast medical records, signed  stamps,
This business.
Every time they say,
Eat with us.
Parents are always working,
No thing to do after school.
Old building, blankets and pilows,
Bouttles on the floor.
Someone is giving me full glass and cigarette,
Try, you will see great things,
I tried only ones,
Because that night 
The girls band was singing on our dirty empty street,
They were singing only for me,