welcome to the dark side

This is my grand daughter, Julia.
Any way, you already know each other.
All you have to do, behave, cook, take care of the cat and dog.
Pretty much me and Julia didn't know both.
From the city, our parents didn’t ask us anything except going to school.
Julia liked me a lot, we didn't talk much, no one really talked.
Once in a while she would play with candles in front of big mirror,
And light looked like flying in the air,
Few times we went to forest and night, and crossed river.
One day I want to qualify… Julia was whispering mysteriously for years.
What are you going to do after school?
I’ll be a doctor, like my parents and grandparents,
But I didn't go to medical university and we went separate ways.
Wards about kindness, love, help .. Orthodox beautiful Church.
I never went to the old house.
Until one day, when one of my girlfriends,
Who was giving my clothes and food, sometimes money.
She read a spell from a book.
And I knew it almost immediately.
I called Julia.
Friend? Well some friends.
We met in few days on the bus stop.
Julia was all in black and green.