New Kings are breaking in
And there is magnificent Old King
Handsome and charming.
Princess: I was choking looking at your new figure.
You should work for security,
Everyone will walk away.
Princess number two: I was choking when your boyfriend had saliva all over his face enjoying my physical updates.
Princess: he was probably looking at your blue butt.
Princess number two: those are kisses.
Princess: more looks like some kind of animal put his lips on after having a smoke.
Princess number two: and where is the boyfriend!
Princess: he is sleeping.. tired from kisses too!
Started kissing me on Tuesday, finished yesterday.
One week.
I am all in strawberry, vodka, beer and martini, his favourite flavours.
Princess number two: is he still sleeping?
Princess: blue too, I think kisses are contagious.
Princess number two: I wonder where are New Kings?
Probably we will find out from news,
I wonder if they are up to something?
Princess: knowing New Kings we shouldn't expect anything good.