don't know

Inner voice beautifully enters the skiing arena,
And after triple twist he stops at the middle:
She likes figure skating..
Today we are going to read poems about (trying to understand what's written on a napkin) our economy? (question in voice).
Our economy. .. it will be a surprise...
The bestest ever, the awesomest in the world?
Tomato! Oh, another one! My favourite vegetable!
Grasias Senioras, Grasias!
What's is this?
Letter to myself written in the economy class?
Today I am going to read our (corrects fast ) hers new poems about love.
Who tough her how to write poetry?
(Proudly) No one, doesn't it show!
Home made poet..
They didn't take her to music school,
My beloved poetess didn't know how to knock the wood in rhyme.. writing poems now!
She is away today,
Had to take a flight all over the world..
She forgot to say
I love you in the morning..
To her baby (laughs )