King of Fools (on the phone): my little bubble!
(to Troll): hurry.
Troll: I don't see any gold.
King of Fools: still at work, doing simple things.
(to Troll): she doesn't want me to work hard!
(on the phone): how are you doing?
Queen of Fools: good, good.
King of Fools: that's my girl!
Who else is good, good at lunch.
(to Troll) she is doing good, good!
(whispering on the phone): don't eat too much, we might get naked tonight.
Okay, see you.
(to Troll): I have to go home.
Troll: if you go home, you are going to make less money.
King of Folls: are you crazy,
I want to make more money, not less money.
My Angel wants me to be home on time for donnet, otherwise she will be very angry.
Troll: she seems nice.
King of Fools: they are all nice until they are not nice.
Troll: you better relax.
King of Fools: I have to!
I am going to gave hot date tonight.




King of Fools: today is my birthday.
Troll: how old are you? 15?
King of Fools: 13.
It's ridiculous to work at my age.
Troll: some people are 100 and you won't even know.
King of Fools: at 100 I will have a twitch.
Do you think I should stop partying?
My Angel having super supper tonight.
You are invited.
Troll: what is super supper?
King of Fools: she is cooking.
I am a big fan of her food, its touchy and rough,
I was wondering before who was teaching her how to cook.
For some dishes you need very reliable alligator.


King of Fools: no one ever wins in our lottery.
It's a legal scam!
I shoud've listen our monkey "The genius".
She always says " no" to the lottery.
Troll: do you want some nuts?
I feed squirrels at winter.
Troll: outside?
..Only white people, only white people..
I should've stayed home in my bed.
Troll: I think when you go to work,
Your wife says: he is finally out!
King of Fools: is it Friday yet?
Troll: why don't you learn different language?
King of Fools: what are you talking about?
I only learned from my father to learn pussy.
Will call our sweet monkey now.
May be she has any ideas.

King of Fools: we joke first time, second time we don't joke.
(to secretary) that's enough for today.
Work will not run into forest, it's not a wolf.
Time to address mental health.
Good thing we don't have it.
Queen of Fools: you are a fool.
King of Fools: I know.
We are not mental, that's the way we are.
Queen of Fools: I can't write such selfish presentation.
King of Fools: arent you artist at free time!?
Taking pictures of buses, trees, helicopters.
Or I don't know something.
Queen of Fools: I need more culture,
I think I am not very open.
King of Fools: sing a song.
Queen of Fools: if my song won't have a meaning, people are not going to listen it.
King of Fools: I see.
(making phone call).
Witch: yes..
King of Fools: When I was single I used to go every night with different girls.
Now only one, no more.
Witch: this summer is going to be good summer.
King of Fools: my Angel is writing about mental health,
Every time I think of crazy, I think if you..
(Queen of Fools giving a look).
King of Fools: this a song!
I wrote for one girl, artist too,
She was always walking naked with paint instead of her clothes.
Witch: Prince is steal a beast,
And he is fat now!
King of Fools: he can't find my gold!
Witch: may be you find yourself!
King of Fools: I am, but there is nothing under my desk.
I think I am more into fashion.
Witch: because of you I don't have sweet dreams!
King of Fools: I need few words about mental health.
Witch: well, send them to me, we figure out something..