New King number one: plan a, b, c, d, e, f, g or h?
New King number two: what is plan a?
New King number one: plan a is to go home.
New King number two (yawning): time to sleep.
Fat cats: with who?
New King number one: in my army soldiers sleep alone!
Today fat cats are pushing my last button!
Fat cats: the one you are sitting on?
New King number one: how do they know?!
New King number two: progress is our worst enemy.
New King number one: democracy too.
Why, why, why mother!
New Queen number one (from another room): I am only two years older than you!
New King number two: I don't like this thing on the wall.
New King number one: this is the antenna.
New King number two: we can't touch it,
Diamond won't like it.
Diamond (from another room): it has power of knowledge.
New King number one: I don't want to know anything.
New King number two: when I was reading books, I was much nicer.
New Queen number one: as tv wasn't enough, they gave you Internet too.
Diamond: I will sleep on the mattress under the sky and dream.
New King number one (whispering): quick meeting, fat cats are smarter than we thought.
Instead of fighting, they emptied all the territory and hid everything we came here for.
Now we have to look for the stuff.