New Queen number one: if it's on tv, let's watch it like a movie.
Diamond: it's a reality show!
The things are real!
New King number one: since you are sitting here, guard the moon.
Diamond: isn't it supposed to be in the space.
New King number one: surely it is.
Here.
Diamond: I am not watching this peace of old equipment.
New Queen number one: the moon is gorgeous.
See, here my footsteps too, near the (dreamigly) double creator.
Diamond: why do I always have to watch the moon.
New King number one: because you are only one who can be trusted here.
One who won't steal it and sell in pieces.
Diamond: I watch only for 5 hours until the show is over, then I have to go dreaming.
New Queen number one (dreamingly): the best dreams come under the moon..
This when people make love.. at night.. The dreams come true.
Diamond: are you sure.
New King number one: you can give the moon a hug.
(to New Queen number one) don't go to far.. I know how you start, and then we have to dig person out.. hope he won't run away.