New Kings.

New King number one: let's watch the news with advanced humour.
New Queen number one: what is advanced humour?
New King number one: in adwanced humor you know limit of a joke.
Wizard: we are ready to broadcast.
Witch: bonjour.
Wizard: we have plenty of jokes, from what do you want to how to help the needy.
Witch: I am here for only one thing.
Wizard: already smart thinking, keep it simple people.
How many witches do we have?
Witch: only one.
Wizard: awesome news!
Sit at the back, you will be our secretary.
Witch: I won't hear anything!
Wizard: how much did you pay anyway to get here?
Witch: excuse me!
I was called, see it says here on the birthday card " Thank you!".
New King number one: what a day!
New Queen number one: I want to hear more about love.
New King number one: don't be a child my dear.