The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: .. working on our challenges..
Troll: they were saying on the news this morning.
King of Fools: having no new law doesn't help!
From next year .. (phone rings).
King of Fools (to Troll): I notice the pattern!
(on the phone) Yeah, yeah... as long as she has big booty!
I love, love, love, love big booty!
You do!
I see you in the evening..
(to Troll): she likes it black!
(on the phone) like a tost with charm!
(to Troll) my Angel!
(on the phone) will be next year for everyone!
Secretary: should I start writing?
King of Fools: you know how to push my buttons!
Take a piece of paper and record...
We have been planning for ages.
From next year all men must and should go to strip clubs.
(to secretary) imagine he get back home after the strip club!
Troll: it will be new statement.
King of Fools: humble!
We want to know everyone's opinion.
(to secretary) send few flyers.