New Kings.

New King number one: few grumpy faces on the screen.
Where is the passion, where is the love?
Have no idea.
Diamond: where a few?
Only two.
New King number one: two people can make each other grampty, science fact, I read in the book.
New Queen number one: it's kind of fun.
Diamond: kind of fun!?
They are not talking!
New King number one: didn't she show him a glimpse of her cleavage last Thursday?
I've been watching too.
New Queen number one: he was smiling!
Diamond: another woman got involved!
New King number one: you will get yourself crazy with this show.
New Queen number one: I will get some water.
Diamond: I should've stay in my zone!
New King number one: great idea!
New Queen number one: excuse me.
Diamond: you wished to met a man like him!
New Queen number one: yes!
Diamond: oh, oh, oh!
New Queen number one: I don't have Internet in my room.
Diamond: the show programmed without Internet!
New Queen number one: I am watching only commercials!
Diamond: you could've love someone else.
New King number one: my bedroom is right over there.
When we sleep we don't watch tv.
Diamond: no my feet in this room!