The Beast and Ze Bella.

Queen of Fools: please.
King of Fools: those are black grapes!
Oh my God, black grapes are so good.
Queen of Fools: they are better then green grapes.
Black grapes are my favourite since kindergarten.
King of Fools: I would think so too.
I love it.
When is your birthday?
Queen of Fools: on fathers day.
Every year it's changes.
King of Fools: it's a perfect gift!
Troll (on the phone): I don't like to get no answer.
Secretary: okay.
Troll: okay what?
Secretary: King of Fools is busy right now.
He is in love  ... like a dolphin.
Dolphins and elephants can experience love too like people.
Isn't it beautiful?
Troll: it's cute.
Secretary: when you are good at it, you are good at it!
He left a message, he will call, when he is finished doing what he is doing or when he will change his attitude.
Troll: thanks.