New Kings.

New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King
Handsome and charming.
New Queen number one: he told her yes.
"Yes".
I think, he worries too much.
Yes is always better answer.
New King number one: let's turn on the music.
It helps a lot in the relationship.
New Queen number one: hurry up.
New King number one: I turn on tv too.
To do what my dear?
I must've missed it.
New Queen number one: did you turn of the car?
New King number one: I need a moment to think.
New Queen number one: this what happens when people take friendship the wrong way.
New King number one: I had no choice, taking it or not taking.
Two days without food, with thirst, sinus, long distance and internal heat.
Go back to my mother, Church or her.
New Queen number one: this what I was worrying about.
New King number one: so that morning, at 9:46,
I though, what would've I do, when I don't want to get out of bed?
Can I get a kiss?
New Queen number one: forget about it.