Welcome to the dark side.

.. First explosion, second explosion.. Nazi plane was bombing our train with horses for the Soviet army.
"Horses, horses! We have let the horses out!"- I started to scream at this chaos.
"Horses!"
"Hide idiot!" - someone grabbed my hand, pulling on the side.
I opened few doors and the last thing I remember how few horses running from the burning train".
Old woman looked if our potatoes were ready at the fire place. We had lunch outside, far away in the forest, near small river.
"We stood up together with our brothers and sisters", - another old woman said, then looking at us, children, she pointed finger: "When you need something, remember, your brothers and sisters are standing behind".
It was warm summer night, one of many nights I spent with my grandmother and her friends.
The women all seemed very old to me, some skinny, with crocked backs, scary looking. One day a years, when they all would met for dinner, the wore old military shirts or simple bloses, all with medals.
Almost every one went to the Second World war.