King of Fools (looking at the mirror): time to face the excellence and repeat 500 times
" I am excellent". (to Troll) I was off yesterday.
Troll: where have you been?
King of Fools: in the office.
Troll: got in trouble?
King of Fools: about the vacation.
If I don't get vacation, I sue the company.
Troll: there is someone under the desk?
King of Fools: our new secretary,
Mama Mia.
She never slows down at work.
(whispering) eating her yougort now.
Troll: this is insane.. who would believe it..
King of Fools: I say so too.
Who names a child Mama Mia?
Secretary: where it goes?
King of Fools: she is perfect combination!
It goes on my table!
Troll: where is the map?
King of Fools: before looking at the mess will call Jesus!
Srcretary: wow!
King of Fools (on the phone): when people play together for too long...
Queen of Fools: okay.
King of Fools: one day we will have nothing on the line.
You are going to love it.
Secretary (on the phone): the email box, is it fool or full?
Secretary (on another line): its too much.
Write all "looked per as read".
King of Fools (on the phone): it's better in water!
The natural salt!
Yes, like native people, cleaner and better.
Queen of Fools: will it help to get bigger butt?
King of Fools: if you pay attention.
This why I am calling.
Eat more salt.
Queen of Fools: most people eat a lot of sugar.
King of Fools: you eat more salt.