The Beast and Ze Bella.

King of Fools: I should've lived in the forest.
Troll: to bad.
King of Fools: Wednesday night we were in the bus for 8 hours.
It's cheaper to drive a car ... all these scratches, and spent money.
Troll: 8 hours on the bus?
Oh my God.
King of Fools: if it wasn't for work,
I wouldn't come today.
Secretary: have a banana, look at the window.
(to Troll) It's the right choice without losing it.
And sleep.
King of Fools: I will be in love until I have enough of it.
I am in love!
Troll: are you serious?
King of Fools: she was fixing her sweat pants right in front of me!
Troll: who?
King of Fools: by the time I realised it and looked..
She has Joe Boxer underwear!
Troll: what about the gold, the Beast!
We can make it different!
King of Fools: today is the wrong day.
I am all sweating!