King of Fools (on the phone): I am at work my dear!
Work is differen story!
I am calling you back.
Secretary: Queen of Fools on the second line.
King of Fools (on the phone): we are not busy!
... I would love give it to you!
Troll: good morning.
King of Fools (on the phone): if you eat fast, you get fat fast, trust me.
(to Troll): she is the one!
Troll: what is she saying?
King of Fools: she couldn't find her notes from our retro zoo experiences.
Secretary: I couldn't find my notes either.
King of Fools: what it's supposed to mean?!
Secretary: it's not new.
I should've memorize it and see more.
Troll: I have an idea.
Why would we say "hi, how are you?" to every person we meet?
Secretary: you are nusty.
We should touch each other too?
King of Fools (to Troll): she is not very friendly.
King of Fools: this year monkey "The Ginious" was very harsh on us.
Troll: just curiosity, how "yyyyy" is harsh?
King of Fools: we have to change our working process.
(to secretary): put new message from our sunshine.
"Stop playing and start thinking".
Secretary: how are we going to do it.
King of Fools: I am not sure.. it might take a while.
(to scretary) send  email to the zoo.