Fat cats: all we have to do is to get out.
Fat cats: what's on the floor?
Fat cats: bananas.
Fat cats: looks like money to me.
Fat cats: the money is trapping us!
New King number one: and so do us.
We have to find someone who we can trust.
Some looser.
Fat cats: where?
New King number one: he was begging on the street.
(in few minutes)
New King number one: where are we now?
Fat cats: I think we are higher than the clouds.
New King number one: he didn't like word "no".
Fat cats: may be we are mistaken for other people?
New King number one: I have base somewhere here.
Fat cats: why are you laughing?
New King number one: it was made for loosers.
Now we have one in it.
Fat cats: who wants to go down?
New King number one: push me, 
I don't trust our policies.
Won't get a buck.
Fat cats: did he moved yet?
New King number one: screw everything,
I am jumping out to the hood.
New Queen number one (looking up): I saw something.
Please not be New King number one.
New King number one: I jumped like a pro.
Where is my dinner and shaking up booty.
New Queen number one: always ready.
Get closer to the table!