The Beast and Ze Bella

First witch: what made up Earth?
Second witch: no one knows.
Third witch: it has something to do with the Sun.
Actress: where is the King of Fools?
Witches: he is cooling down near the refrigerator.
Queen of Fools smiled or something..
King of Fools (singing): I am a snowman,
I am melting from every letter in her name.
She is all I can think about.
Actress (listening): this is very innovative!
His part in about an hour.
Boss: now you must say something.
King of Fools: I can't.
I am in love.
I can't, I can't, I can't..
Boss: you can't?
King of Fools: no.
I there a solution?! Is there are something!
Love.. everything is shining..
I see Angels..
Love rules our world, the planet! And comets!
My Angel!
Boss: put ice on your head.
King of Fools: it's in my mind now, my heart!
It's in the air!
She is wearing the cutest hat today,
And the extra long smile... It's not like her..
It's like a dressing on the salad.
I was kissing floor after her steps,
Staring on each line on her clothes..
This what money do to people!
The end.