King of Fools (sleeping on the desk, dreaming): I love the white ones.
I love all of them actually. ..
Troll: small appetite.
King of Fools (dreaming): she was wearing shorts..
I wonder if it's still something for the imagination?
The Beast: sleeping again?
King of Fools: it's Monday morning.
The Beast: it's Wednesday.
Did you wake up naked?
Troll: we heard you had a date?
King of Fools: two.
Troll: you are wild.
King of Fools: she is amazing, this why.
The Beast: we won't understand.
King of Fools: who are you?
The Beast: instead of turning into buffalo,
I will turn into pumpkin.
Troll: where is the srcretary?
She is in the washroom for un hour.
King of Fools: probsbly she moved her breaks together or we are busy.
Troll: work is too much.
The Beast: this place is something else.
King of Fools: you are incapable to find our gold.
If you find, you leave, if you can't, you stay.
Troll: I've been here long enough.
The Beast: how much is it?
Troll: few bucks.