Fools gold.

 King of Fools: nice and warm.

Some monkeys are terrible and some are very good.

Troll: you and monkey "The Genius" look like brothers from different mothers.

King of Fools: she is a girl.

We are celebrating the best day of our lives.

Troll: every day is the best day for you.

How old are you?

King of Fools: 22 and the monkey is 48.

Troll: she is half of your age.

King of Fools: I know you are upset, but that's my name back home.

Today we, as someone friendly suggested, have decided to go own way!

Monkey "The Genius": yyy.

King of Fools: you see!

How many Mondays I was thinking, go to work or look for the fools gold?

And now I am quiting my job and focusing on my dream!

Monkey "The Genius": y, y, y!

King of Fools: yes, yes, yes!

Some one answered my question!

I will be busy!