Fools gold.

Fool: salutto seniorita!

Mama Mia: good morning!

Fool: um, I say, um.. 

Air hug, we all know why.

Mama Mia: I am saving so much money with these masks.

No make up, no lipstick, no stress of thinking who wants what.

Fool: by wearing masks we will become rich.

I've been saving too.

Mama Mia: for how long?

Fool: from August.

If it will last four more years, this how much I will have.

Took all day to calculate, some things are more expensive.

Fool: no mask, no task.

Fool: we will save a lot!

Fool: is it party in here?

Mama Mia: we told you one million times, busy.

Fool: don't worry, weekend is coming soon, four more days.

Fool: I have a news.

It's a actually new thing.

Millions are bunch of zeroes, you have to only add one.

Fool: from what language is that?

Fool: may be English.