Fools gold.

Troll: pigs and monkeys lover!
King of Fools: I was pushing in and he was pushing out!
Fool: did she get the ring?
Fool: mister Troll say something?
Doctor: we will work it out and put bubble rap around his head.
Mister Troll wish us luck with your head, and drink this.
I don't know what it is, but I like it.
Eventually we all get there, (singing) remember the cavemen.
How's our sunshine?
King of Fools: she keeps laughing.
Too much work, can't play now.
Doctor: I missed my appointment on Friday, have to wait for a month now.
King of Fools: monkey "The Genius" not joking about it.
Doctor: I better be on time for the seconds.
Looking for the fools gold?
King of Fools: don't tell me about it.
Doctor: going to work is better way.
You can make all the dollars one by one.
And tape together.
King of Fools: brilliant fact!
Doctor: mister Troll, we will stapler the bubble rap now, you might feel like in the snow.