Fools gold.

 King of Fools (whispering the phone): tequila weekend is coming.

Queen of Fools: what day is today?

Monday?

King of Fools: cold.

Queen of Fools: Tuesday?

King of Fools: cold.

Fool: are you busy?

King of Fools: I am loosing my mind, I am going crazy!

Fool: back to the jungle.

King of Fools: I remember when I was your age, I would take one hundred grams

and go see strippers, all five of them, worry all night.

Hopefully I can do the same at seventy.

Fool: we have an issue.

King of Fools: about work!?

Fool: something we did on Monday, but didn't do on Tuesday.

Fool: we would smell wonderfully.

King of Fools: what is this!

Fool: someone wrote “okay” instead of “wonderful” in the summer report.

Fool: we never write “ okay".

King of Fools: “ wonderful” is our tool in perfect proportions!

Fool: I can’t go outside now.

Fool: may be it was a mistake.

King of Fools: I really really want to catch this person.

Troll: have you seen Mama Mia?

Fool: she is at lunch.

Troll: I send the report cards, at least do some work.

King of Fools: what’s your problem?

Fool: he is probably learning.

Change your name and eat more soup.

Fool: at work we are only relaxing.

Fool: he doesn't know what it is.

Google it.

King of Fools: is this all real!

Fool: yes.