Fools gold.

 Queen of Fools (on the phone): relax.

King of Fools: after you showed me!?

I can't relax now.

I already feel like going home.

Mama Mia (on the phone): so we got letter from the office,

We don't want letter from the office, we want money from the government.

(whispering) we read it and subscribed.

King of Fools: how are you doing girl?

Mama Mia: are you talking to me?

King of Fools: no, I am calling myself a girl, chocolate with cream.

Troll (enters the room): Mama Mia, why do we have to wear masks in the zoo?

Mama Mia: we got note from the zoo.

King of Fools: if our monkeys have to wear masks and cover their nose, you have to wear mask too

Troll: you said you quit.

King of Fools: I changed my mind.

You can have mind and you can change it.

Just kidding, the government wants me to work for two weeks.

They know how to move, plus they are waiting for their order forever.

Mama Mia: our flying lucky pigs.

Troll: will they get your "piggy boys"?

King of Fools: we are going around it actually.