Fools gold.

 King of Fools (whispering the phone): I want to bite you.

Fool: look at me.

They want me to be "the fools, fools man" and gave this hat.

Fool: who?

Fool: King of Fools.

Fool: I wish we have less time at work, and more time at home.

Fool: we sent requests to the government,  again "no".

Fool: it was a text.

Fool: the whole thing was apology.

Fool: they still feel good about free labor.

Fool: how many times we have to send a request and get "yes"?

Fool: we must work like we worked before.

Fool: I start tomorrow at 6:30.

Troll: have you seen Mama Mia?

Fool: she is socially distancing by the load.

Fool: washing clothes.

Its Friday.

Fool: one word "wrong question".

Troll: zero.

Fool: good thing we got one for every one.

Fool: having wipes and paper towel at home gives us energy.