Fools gold.

King of Fools (on the phone): where's everyone?

We are testing our new nap system.

There lunches and quick naps, bye.

Fool: next.

King of Fools (on the phone): essential services.

A lot of what!

Work!? Bye bye. 

Fool: next.

King of Fools: monkey "The Genius" on the line!

Let me know what she is singing. 

We can't hear anything! Nice! 

Fool: next.

King of Fools: essential services. 

No, it was some one else, bye.

Fool: next.

King of Fools: twenty bucks and we are doing it again, bye.

Fool: next.

King of Fools: Bonjourno! 

I was about to go home.

It's all for you my dear.

What is the problem?

He looks like a dog in the mask and still talking.

When is he going to stop?

I am looking for some answers myself.

What is he saying?

What a... he is swearing?

Call again tomorrow,  bye.

Fool: next.

King of Fools: we don't care!

Bye.

Fool: next.

King of Fools: What we accumulated this year?

We have to use calculator. 

Fool: next.

King of Fools: call the crazies.

They work all day!

Fool: next.

King of Fools: I am cleaning!

Ask someone else.

Ask Mama Mia.

Fool: next.

King of Fools: meow,  meow, bye.

Fool: next.

King of Fools: we were trying to reach you, bye.

Fool: next.

King of Fools: I know, I know.

Who says "I know" all the time!?

Yes, write "I know" on the wall, bye.

King of Fools: I am sixty, bye. 

Fool: next.

King of Fools: busy day.