Fools gold.

King of Fools (on the phone): I need ice tray, not ice maker.

I have one at home.

In the box; just incase. 

Troll: your epic bathrooms have no lights. 

Mama Mia: we are saving energy.

Fool: mister Troll, don't think too much.

King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!

This is shady daddy!

It's a beautiful day, you can go and sing outside, bye.

Fool: our packages are really messed up. 

Fool: so much stuff.

Is this a book?

Fool: we have to find out who is doing this.

Mama Mia: essential services.

Uno momento!

We are cleaning today.

King of Fools: nice.

We start slow from here.

Troll: Mama Mia, you don't have to clean the blue bathroom. 

Mama Mia: excuse me?

I clean only what I touch.

Fool: you two should go out.

King of Fools: ouch, my head.

Troll: oh, yeah,  get out.

King of Fools: you are going to push this business to the curb.