Fools gold

King of Fools (whispering on the phone): if you are looking for me, I am here.
You think I was sleeping?
I woke up at seven.
Mama Mia (on the phone): we told monkey "The Genius" to work for the whole day and she said "no, no, no!"
Fool (on the phone): she is cute pie.
Mama Mia (on the phone): and you know what else she said?
She said "stupid, never".
Fool (on the phone): let me write it down. 
Troll: how big monkey tells you what to do?
Mama Mia: I guess, she knows how.
And we do what she says.
King of Fools: monkeys are stronger. 
Troll: let's do some work!
King of Fools: I am already on it!
Mama Mia: Mister Troll has this idea every day from the morning.
King of Fools: people call it democracy. 
Mama Mia (laughin): ha.
Troll: I am not surprised. 
What are we going to do about the work we have to do?
King of Fools: give us a second.
Are we going to jump on it or put it away?
Mama Mia: not me.
King of Fools: mister Troll, you can clear some work so actually we can see.
Troll: wow.
Mama Mia: mister Troll, don't worry. 
We will do everything how we say.
King of Fools: it says "go home".
After lunch it will be easier. 
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!
(to Troll) she found herself happy!
(on the phone) oh, a bear?
The nice one!?
Troll: we are next.
King of Fools (on the phone) I always say this.
He couldn't hear anything.
And you are running home?
"M, m, m" it's a song.
And now he is laughing "ha, ha, ha".
It's not a joke?
He doesn't know what he is laughing about. 
Yes, give him few seconds, understand and something else. 
After that, write him over.
Something different!
Use your phone for conversations. 
Good night. 
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!