Pharaoh

Pharaoh: this building has number one on it!
This is lacurious house.
New Queen number one: I don't think this way is faster. 
New King number one: you will see.
New Queen number one: now we are going to McDonald's.
Pharaoh: I remember, we were brushing my golden sculpture. 
New King number one: do you still have more?
Servant 1: good luck with finding it.
Servant 2: may be we still have a chance. 
Pharaoh: the God went where it supposed to go.
New King number one: it's not here?
Pharaoh: I put something on top of it.
New Queen number one: oh Pharaoh!
Pharaoh: it feels like yesterday!
New Queen number one: I've been spinning for the half of the day.
Pharaoh: we can wait.
New King number one: it's not a lot.
You might have a nap.
New Queen number one: I don't want.
New King number one (quietly): we have to finish with finding the treasures!
Who knows, who else will look dreamingly at the sky.
New Queen number one: get a job.
New King number one: who, me?
I am working as long as someone is concerned. 
New Queen number one: you gained weight. 
New King number one: it's the service. 
New Queen number one: okay. 
New King number one: I don't know how Pharaoh. 
She is mixed.
Pharaoh: what is that?
New King number one: they are hard.