Fools gold

King of Fools: do you know what went wrong with covid?
Troll: no idea.
King of Fools: they should've close the borders like my mother should've close her  bedroom door.
But she was "oh, no, no, no".
And I know why.
We are the same "yyy...".
Troll: Mama Mia,  how much is the goverment bonus you didn't get?
Mama Mia: fifty dollars. 
Troll: for one hundred, let's do some work.
You are going to be crazy here tomorrow. 
Mama Mia: it's okay.
We have plenty of over time.
Mister Troll, bonus is bonus. 
You want to get it from who you want to get, not from anyone.
King of Fools (singing): oh mama,
I made up my mind,
Let me try now!
Troll: what is this?
King of Fools: from my new album "On the floor".
Troll: very annoying. 
King of Fools: that's the right word. 
Our writers magazine "Another one" loves it.
Troll: okay, sing or it's a story?
King of Fools (singing): what is this?
Our fridge door.
Too much food!
Do what you can, we have five hours. 
Saturday night!
Troll: what's next?
King of Fools: next is my lunch.
(singing) he is walking like this,
And she is walking like that.
What's going on?
Nothing!?
Do you understand the logic?
Ttoll: no.
King of Fools (singing): she is so lazy.
What do you suggest Mister Troll?
Troll: sing for her everything again.