Pharaoh

Pharaoh: may be yes, may be no.
New King number one: I am not experienced in make up.
Pharaoh: only eye liner!
New Queen number one: with the eye liner you look so much better.
Pharaoh: we are still missing a piece. 
New Queen number one: it's going to be OMG when you find it.
Pharaoh: we can't find matching tiles for the hieroglyphics.
New King number one: what it says?
We don't know how write properly. 
Pharaoh: can you tie my shoes. 
New King number one: sure, I have no problems with that. 
Pharaoh: back to work. 
Servant 1: you are the best.
Servant 2: we stay with you because you are working.
Pharaoh: I am looking for my mask,
And it's on my face.
Servant 1: wow!
Servant 2: your lunch sir.
Pharaoh: in a box?
Servant 2: we see it like a "take out".
Servant 1: you have to open it and count your change. 
Servant 2: coffee time at ten.