Fools gold.

King of Fools (on the phone): I always thought "love" is a four letter word. 
Miss witch (on the phone): if we are thinking from the size,  she is very mean. 
Troll: what's in the wash room?
Mama Mia: we are only trying to understand King of Fools better.
Troll: who?
Mama Mia: never mind. 
Troll: little bit work today?
Mama Mia: where is my glasses!
I have to see stuff.
Miss witch: things will go smoothly. 
Troll: work.
King of Fools: what a man.
Mister Troll, get a dog.
Troll: who pushed all the folders for wild ones?
King of Fools: you.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!
I can tell you about "early situation" yesterday. 
We slept at work. 
Why did she say "no"?!
This what I am talking about. 
Yes, all the time.
Nice discovery. 
I remember, we were watching TV.
Mama Mia: phone call!
King of Fools (on the phone): essential services!
The government thinks we are kind of stupid here.
Exactly, every year.
The busiest we have been. 
Mama Mia: phone call!
Miss witch: essential services.
You want a cheap motel and he is asking you what's for dinner?
Tonight or tomorrow? For weekend?
Yes, there are single people. 
They are rude.